Friday 19 September 2008

Er. Alok Kumar ---

I am a Child
A  poem  written  by --- Er. Alok Kumar ---

I might come into the world crying,
But one of the first things I learn is to smile.
My eyes and ears are my teachers.
My story is yet to be written.
I only ask for food, shelter, warmth and love.
In return, I give you so much more.
I am innocence. I am opportunity. I am potential.
I am all that I experience.
Lead and I will follow.
I am the future.
I am yours.
Please treat me with respect.
I am a child.
Free Lessons on Internet on Bomb making
Er. Alok Kumar

Dangerous For Indian Youths scores of websites are teaching how to make bombs –
from hand grenades to pipe bombs - all for free, say experts.

From descriptive videos that go on from two minutes to 30,
To scientific programmes to explanatory texts on how to make bombs,
this is and a lot more is available in cyber space.

One website mentions that hand grenade can be made from iron pipes and plastic explosives;
plus, propellant from small arms or shot gun ammunition can be used for deadly attacks.

The website, while giving the due procedure to make bombs, advocates the use of various length and diameter of Iron Rods Wires to detonate a bomb. It the length and diameter of Iron Rods required and easily available chemicals.
Law to Stop Sexual Repression on Students Soon
Er. Alok Kumar

The government has taken an initiative to make and enforce a law within two months to prevent sexual harassment and repression in all educational institutions across the country.

The University Grants Commission (UGC) has started formulating the new law in this regard, said an Education Ministry announcement yesterday, in the wake of a number of such reported incidents.

"The government is closely observing the situation arising in Jahangirnagar University (JU) out the allegation of sexual harassment on female students. "

" Such a situation can badly tarnish the image of the educational institution alongside casting a negative impact on the overall educational system," it said.

Referring to public universities like JU, run by own rules and regulations, the ministry said,
"The government believes that it is possible to resolve such allegations administratively with the own rules of the respective university."

The government will soon sit with the JU syndicate members and UGC for exchange of views for framing policy guidelines in this regard.

No comments:

map of koylanchal

April Fool

April Fool

Bharti ITI

Bharti ITI

Chetan - India's New Helicopter

Chetan - India's New Helicopter

eralokkumar - songs